1. Sale starts Oct 29 15:00 PT and ends Nov 20 24:00 PT.
2. B1+ 23.5T Special offer: $799 Buy FIVE and get One free (Limited stock, Shipment: around 7 working days after payment).
3. B1+ 24.5T Special offer: $899 Buy TEN and get THREE free (Shipment: around 4 weeks after payment).
4. For big bulk order, please consult sales team(firstname.lastname@example.org) for more discount.
5. The shipping and insurance cost,taxes and relevant costs are not included. Please consult sales team(email@example.com) for payment and shipment details.
6. 180-day warranty is providedstarting from the shipping date.
Hashrate: 23.5T ±5%/24.5T±5%
Minable coin: BTC/BCH
ASIC CHIPS: BFL1001-32core
Total quantity of hash chips: 288 PCS
Power consumption on the wall: 2100W＋10% (AC / DC 94％ efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
Chip energy efficiency: 0.082J/GH (on wall AC / DC 94％ efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
Rated voltage: 14.5~15.5V
Operating temp：0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Network connection: 10/100/1000MBase-T
Power consumption per chip: 7.2 W
Working humidity: 5%RH ~ 95%RH, Non-condensing
Device dimension: (L)370mm*(W)150mm*(H)185mm
Net Weight (without package): 5.7 kg
Warranty: 180 days for parts and whole machine
The standard PSU of Snow Panther Miner B1+ is recommended to ensure the stable operation and expected hashrate.
As the power plugs in various countries and regions are different, the standard PSU excludes 220V power cord. The PSU contains 8*6-pin power connectors and 1*4-pin power connector.
Our company is not responsible or liable for any problems caused by using non-standard SP B1+ PSU. The problems may include:
1. If the ripple of a non-standard PSU exceeds 120mV, it will damage the miner’s chips and affect its service life.
2. If a non-standard PSU results in failure in IIC communication with the miner, the miner may fail to regulate the voltage or achieve optimum power and hashrate.
3. If the voltage for the miner’s control board doesn’t range from 10.8V to 13.2V and the voltage for the hash boards doesn’t range from 14.5V to 15.5V, the miner may fail to work or even breaks.
4. If the power of 15V PSU you choose is lower than 2300W and that of 12V PSU is lower than 120W, the miner may fail to work for insufficient load capacity.